Friday, July 19, 2013

Ryan - Fairport HS Senior Portraits, Class of 2014


Ryan was one of those boys that didn't have much interest in having his senior portraits taken, and was mostly here because his mother wanted him to.  After his initial consultation where we talked about what we would do during his session, he was actually looking forward to it.  During his session, he was very relaxed and gave me some of the most comfortable smiles of anyone I've seen this year.



Ryan plays on Fairport's varsity hockey and lacrosse teams, and I've photographed several of his hockey games.  This session was all about lacrosse, and after we finished in the studio, we went to the turf field at the high school, where he went through a whole series of shots on goal.  I even let him shoot on goal while I was standing in the net, which I do not recommend for the faint of heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment